<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11205561?origin\x3dhttp://ssherylchua-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

♥ Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Mandy Moore - Cry

I'll always remember
It was late afternoon
It lasted forever
And ended too soon
You were all by yourself
Staring up at a dark gray sky
I was changed

In places no one would find
All your feelings so deep inside (deep inside)
It was then that I realized
That forever was in your eyes
The moment I saw you cry


The moment that I saw you cry

It was late in September
And I've seen you before (and you were)
You were always the cold one
But i was never that sure
You were all by yourself
Staring at a dark gray sky
I was changed

In places no one would find
All your feelings so deep inside (deep inside)
It was then that I realized
That forever was in your eyes
The moment I saw you cry

I wanted to hold you
i wanted to make it go away
I wanted to know you
I wanted to make your everything, all right....

I'll always remember...
It was late afternoon...
In places no one would find...

In places no one would find
All your feelings so deep inside (deep inside)
It was then that I realized
That forever was in your eyes
The moment I saw you cry


♥ sher
5:24 PM






SHERYL CHUA :)
21nov90
MI
hopechurch
x_sheryl16@hotmail.com
i love my boyfriend:)


MY LOVE ! ♥

♥alvin ♥ cherylnn ♥chenxiang ♥chitsian ♥cindy ♥christine ♥cindy ♥clarence ♥clifford ♥darryl ♥david ♥derek ♥doreen ♥elaine ♥eve ♥faith ♥fionne ♥gideon ♥guihao ♥hongyi ♥huiying ♥jacquelyn ♥jessic ♥jiahui ♥jiancong ♥jovina ♥karchian ♥karlok ♥krisstle ♥lalu ♥lester (nedtwo) ♥lester ♥liyen ♥michelle ♥minjie ♥nathaniel ♥pamela ♥peng ♥rachel ♥rachael ♥sherfeng ♥shimin ♥shuyan ♥sofiah ♥steph&xueting ♥teckyang ♥thaddeus ♥tommy ♥yeongdeng ♥yijun ♥yushan ♥zhixin ♥ziwei ♥zixin
♥YHOPE! ♥NORTHEAST!

SISTERS :]


BROTHERS :]


*link to 2006 farewell post*

♥THANK YOU SO MUCH
MY FRIENDS♥



ARCHIVE ! ♥

TAG ! ♥